Professional and Managed Services
Customer success is key
When it comes to professional and managed services, Imprivata goes above and beyond to ensure that our customers optimise IT resources and future proof their technology investments. We provide a range of advisory, management and professional services options with the aim of sharing a deep understanding of our technology and guidance on specific clinical workflow optimisations. Our goal and passion is to ensure that your deployment is successful.
Imprivata Professional and Managed Services is a group of technical and subject matter experts that are proactive and committed to delivering faster time to value. This unique team has partnered with numerous healthcare organisations to integrate Imprivata into the most complex workflows, making them an asset to IT teams that are focused on efficiency, precision, and end user satisfaction.
Imprivata Advisory Services
By leveraging Imprivata Advisory Services, you can achieve faster time-to-value and maximise your investment in Imprivata solutions.
Imprivata Advanced Advisory Services
The Imprivata Advanced Advisory Services team focuses on opportunities to increase user adoption and return on investment with your Imprivata solutions. This package is designed to develop a strategic partnership between Imprivata and your organisation, now and in the future. Features include:
- A personalised approach to drive long-term success with Imprivata solutions
- A proactive partner to identify opportunities for maximising value and mitigating risks to success
- A central point of contact that understands your specific business needs and will advocate on your behalf, driving cross-functional collaboration
Imprivata Enterprise Advisory Services
With Imprivata Enterprise Advisory Services, you can unlock the potential of your IT investments and gain technical architects who take initiative to ensure the security, compliance, and efficiency needs of your organisation and providers. These Imprivata experts are prepared to:
- Own and manage issue escalations, communications, and post-resolution reporting as your central point of contact for all technical Imprivata matters
- Guide the planning, testing, and path-to-production activities for upgrades and migrations, including on-call availability during cutover
- Actively monitor and plan for implementation of product enhancements fitting your organisation's unique needs
- Reduce operational risks associated with change management
Imprivata FairWarning & SecureLink Privacy Monitor Advisory Services
Deliver ongoing guidance and expert consultation to ensure the most accurate and effective use of your Imprivata solutions, tools, data, and limited resource bandwidth with Imprivata FairWarning & SecureLink Privacy Monitor Advisory Services.
- Set up and test new enforced policies, assist with the creation of tailored reports, and employ efficiencies to increase accuracy and reduce false positives
- Advise on newly-released features, enhancements, and reports to ensure long-term, sustained improvements in functionality and ROI
- Facilitate engagement with Imprivata product teams for to provide advanced insight into product roadmap and industry best practices
Imprivata Management Services
Close your enterprise IT gaps with expertise in clinical workflows, integrated IT systems, healthcare regulations, and the full Imprivata solutions platform. Each of our offerings will integrate seamlessly with your IT strategy.
Imprivata Starter Management Services
With a comprehensive understanding of Imprivata OneSign and Imprivata Confirm ID and their supported components, Imprivata Starter Management Services become an integral part of your IT strategy. Our team will:
- Ensure alignment with IT best practices
- Remotely implement your Imprivata systems leveraging Imprivata engineers for expert guidance
- Future-proof your investments by providing annual upgrades and migrations
- Maximise lifetime value and sustained expansion across your enterprise with continuing hands-on system administration and technical assistance
Imprivata Advanced Management Services
With a comprehensive understanding of the Imprivata platform and its supported components, Imprivata Advanced Management Services provide an integral part of your IT strategy. Our team will:
- Bolster efficiency with a team of technical experts who can remotely administer your Imprivata solutions
- Cover your Imprivata upgrade, migration, and application integration needs with a single annual subscription agreement
- Supplement your help desk and change control processes with Imprivata expert involvement
- Eliminate management complexity from your environments with alignment to IT best practices
Imprivata Enterprise Management Services
Extend the power of your IT organisation with a full-scale professional services team that is accountable for proactive delivery and ensuring the continuity and resiliency of your Imprivata solutions. Imprivata Enterprise Management Services will help you:
- Access a full range of services such as upgrades, migrations, implementations, deployment and enrolment assistance, and training courses
- Avoid time-consuming scoping, budgeting, and contracting processes by using our flexible resources
- Identify and remediate potential Imprivata product issues in your change management processes swiftly
- Optimise workflow with our design experts and clinical workflow specialists, sustaining engagement throughout implementation and ongoing production support, enabling you to offer clinicians a world-class end user experience
Imprivata Mobile Management Services
With a comprehensive understanding of the Imprivata platform, supported mobile devices, configuration design for optimal workflows, and integrations with a broad array of market-leading mobile device management solutions, our team will help you:
- Establish faster time-to-value and a strong foundation for success with expert implementation services
- Enhance team efficiency with technical experts who remotely configure and manage your Imprivata Mobile solutions
- Ensure operational stability through proactive monitoring of activity logs, reporting, and resolution of critical events
- Leverage ongoing training to support your IT team's mobile administrators
- Remove management complexity and align your IT environment to Imprivata best practices
Imprivata Identity Governance Management Services
With IT budgets and resources constrained, ensuring dedicated and capable resources to manage your identity governance solution on an ongoing basis can prove difficult. Our Imprivata Identity Governance Management Services team will help you:
- Administer your solution and maintain roles and dashboards, keeping essential configurations and workflows current, supported, and expanding
- Remove overhead and management complexity from your environments and align with best practices
- Bolster value and efficiency by partnering with your in-house teams, including integration with helpdesk escalation and change management
Imprivata Managed Privacy Services
Extend your team with compliance and security experts who will monitor for and investigate potential privacy incidents. Our Imprivata Managed Privacy Services team can help you safeguard patient data and:
- Maintain data integrity standards
- Increase your team’s efficiency in data-driven identification and countering of policy violations
- Improve case management processes
Driving resiliency and success amidst COVID-19 with remote Imprivata Professional Services
The increased pressure to meet an ever-growing number of deadlines along with the need for remote deployments has elevated the demand for Imprivata Professional Services. This team of Imprivata experts provides remote or onsite deployment assistance to ensure timely go-lives with Imprivata solutions.
Managed Services request
Imprivata Managed and Professional Services
No matter how you answer that question, Imprivata Managed and Professional Services has you covered. We offer packages aligned to your specific requirements, including advisory services to supplement your technical teams with our experts to help inform and guide technical change management and strategic business planning. Our services teams go beyond to act as a supplemental IT resource, providing hands-on support, training, and remote administration.
Complete the form and we'll reach out to schedule time with you at your convenience.